In response to our rapidly changing world, IIDA brings you a design-focused dialogue on the effects of a global crisis. Watch the sixth webinar in the series today.
How are firms and vendors adapting design, sourcing, and production methodologies to build resiliency? IIDA and a panel of manufacturers, product designers, and interior designers met virtually to discuss the impact the pandemic has had on our industry. The discussion took a look at the effects that the current state of affairs has had on the typologies of products and their production methods, supply chain systems, and design needs.
This webinar is registered for 1 IDCEC HSW CEU. To learn how to earn your CEU credit, visit IIDA.org for more information.
- Cheryl S. Durst, Hon. FIIDA, Executive Vice President and CEO, IIDA, Chicago
- Brian Graham, IIDA, IDSA, Founder and Creative Director, Graham Design, San Francisco
- Lisa King, Ph.D., VP, Product Innovation and Insights, Interface, Atlanta
- Ryan Menke, Ind. IIDA, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, OFS, Huntingburg, IN
- Catherine Minervini, Ind. IIDA, A+D Regional Manager, Sunbrella/Glen Raven, New York
- Alex Williams, Founding Partner and Director of Growth, Rich Brilliant Willing, New York
The next webinar in the series, Sustainability, Design and Adaptive Change, will take place on May 14, 2020, 1:30-2:30 p.m. Central. Register today.